Monday, May 25, 2009

Introducing "Diablogical LiS Outtakes"

Picky Eater: I've been going over the chat logs (as I occasionally do) and there have been quite a few instances where you'll say something like "put that on your blog" when we've had an epiphany or a good discussion ... and I don't for whatever reason
I think we need a group "Fiji" blog: a generic sort of place we can dump our discussions
I can't find any theme to the stuff we say we should blog except that we live in Fiji
Kania Tiko: Oh fuck no! Not another Failed Paradise
PE: No way!
KT: Why not just pure chat transcripts? Only edit for grammar and spelling ... and linking
PE: I like that idea. Think of a name that plays on 'conversations'
KT: LiS outtakes
Many hours later...
KT: Diablogical LiS Outtakes
PE: We have 2 options
1. you can set up the blogger account (might as well be you 'cos you've got the AdSense account)
2. wait a few weeks and we can give it a home at http://lunchinsuva.org/outtakes
KT: Fuck it
1. takes 2 seconds
2. can just import all the stuff from 1 when its ready
PE: Set! Do it -- Diablogical LiS Outtakes
url: lisouttakes?
KT: Yeah. I might stick a dash in there though
PE: Won't allow. I checked to see if it was available
KT: Looks ok to me.
Oh! I probably clicked create before you clicked check
PE: Excellent!
And for a strapline, I suggest: "Inane conversation about anything but the food in Suva"

No comments:

Post a Comment